The school follows CBSE curriculum .The school offers admissions every year in the month of November for classes to commence in the succeeding year. Parents and guardians who seek admission may obtain registration form and other details from school authorities on all working days between 09.00 am to 04.00 pm
Admission process & policy
- Collection of Registration forms for Admission from the school front desk on payment of Rs. 1250/- on all working days between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
- Completion and Submission of the Registration form at the Office front desk.
- Observation/Interaction session of shortlisted candidates with Principal.
- Declaration of selected candidates.
- Admission to Class 1 onwards is through a written test and an interview /
Download PDF form